Monday, October 8, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

My family and I recently took the trip to SoCal and visited Disneyland.  I've always had a soft spot for the park and was so happy to see my kids enjoy it as I did when I was their age.  

I would have liked to take more photos but trying to keep up with three kids at the most popular theme park in the western hemisphere is a bit challenging in itself, let alone when you're trying to take pics.  I say, oh well.  I would much rather not have to find that they have run after a character and have to explain to security that I was taking pictures and wasn't paying attention to my kids.  lol.  But truly, spending time with my little ones was worth the exhaustion.

One thing that didn't change for me was the excitement of walking through the gates and into Main Street and feeling like an 8 year old again.  I couldn't wait to go on the rides and see my favorite characters.  It's like traveling to my childhood.

So here are some highlights that I'm sharing.  Most of the pics are from our first night in the park which was the Halloween Party.  Lots of fun!  :)

My two oldest in costume for the party
My youngest.  This was her first trip to the park.  I think she might have been a little overwhelmed.  lol

The gate all decked out.


Oh yea

The Buzz Lightyear Dance Party

My mom and I.

The best parents ever

Tomorrowland 

Miss Piggy bringing up the rear of the parade!

I love the characters!
Yes, Tinkerbell, I am three.


Radiator Springs was awesome.

I wish I had taken more pics but there is always next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment