Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Not Just About Being Sexy

I have recently made the transition to start offering Boudoir sessions to clients.  Up until now, it was just a by-request portrait session but in talking with some of my girlfriends we all agreed on the same thing... women need to feel sexy!  Especially as we get older and our roles as "Mom" and "Wife" take over.  We need to remember we are women and we are fierce!  I think any woman can relate, no matter age.

Every woman wants to feel like Gisele Bundchen.  I think every woman should.

So I asked a friend of mine to model for me.  She is your everyday mom of two and career woman.    She is not a model, she had never done anything like this before but she was excited to let me use her in a trial run.  I told her that she did not have to be nude and that I wanted to work with her comfort level.  She brought lingerie and items that she felt comfortable in.  
We put on some music, got her hair and makeup done by my team of pros and then we went to work.  She had a great time!  I will not show her photos online out of respect for her privacy but what transpired was truly an experience.    She said that she hadn't felt that sexy in a long time and she couldn't wait to show her husband.

We did have a model come in and take some photos for us.  She is also a mom!  I will share some of those pictures just so you can see what we are accomplishing.





No comments:

Post a Comment