Monday, February 27, 2012

hmmm... how to begin

You are reading my very first blog.  I always told myself I would not blog.  I felt there really wasn't anything I could droll on about that would be of any interest (or that I had the time for), until a couple of years ago when I decided to focus on my photography full time.  So you'll see more photos than typing here, unless I find myself ranting or rambling.  Both because I'll be updating my blog in the wee hours of the night when the kids are in bed and I have no way to filter what I am saying.  That should make for some interesting entries.  


But for right now, I'm going to share some of my kids favorite photos of mine.  They are my biggest fans and my most fierce critics.


Enjoy...


So far their absolute favorite because Mommy went and freaked out people at the Galleria.

My middle child.  Of course she picked her photo.  lol.

Kids are so easily impressed.  I heard 'How did you do that, Mom?!' a hundred times.

My oldest.  She loves this pic because she is being fierce.  lol.  

My youngest!  She had been in a stroller for the better part of an hour and she had just been released.  My little imp looks like she's about to cause some serious trouble!


There is definitely more to come.  Starting this blog was one of my goals for February.  Yay!  Goal accomplished!

2 comments: